- Historic (Grade II) cottage
- Large open-plan living area downstairs
- Two bedrooms, one with double bed and space for a cot, other with twin beds which join to make a super king-size
- High quality furnishings, full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Free wifi, TVs in main rooms and bedrooms.
- Pretty south-facing garden
- Secluded location 1.5 miles from city centre, private road, safe car parking
- Close to bus stop and near to local shops, deli and pubs
- No smoking
- Pet free cottage (sorry no pets)
- Minimum stay 3 nights.
Good for: visiting the City of Bath, walking and cycling, touring the West of England and South Wales.
This is a smoke free cottage.